Book Club Kits now available
We understand that running a book club can be complicated, so we are here to make it easy. Our new Book Club Kits are durable tote bags filled with everything you need to run a successful book club: 8 books, 1 large print book, 1 audio book, and a discussion guide. Kits will circulate for 8 weeks, so there will be plenty of time to distribute, read, and discuss. Some of the titles we have available as Book Club Kits include:
- Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See.
- Killers of the Flower Moon: the Osage murders and the birth of the FBI by David Gann.
- Glass Houses by Louise Penny
- Anything is Possible by Elizabeth Strout
- The Stars are Fire by Anita Shreve
- Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- Code Girls by Liza Mundy
Reserve your kit today!