On November 4 Weston Public Health is hosting a vaccination clinic from 2 PM to 4 PM at the Council on Aging, in the lower level of the Weston Community Center.
We will be offering:
- COVID-19 Bivalent - Pfizer for ages 12+, Moderna now available for ages 12+
- Seasonal Influenza - Quadrivalent standard dose ages 9-64; Quadrivalent high dose ages 65+
Anyone who lives, works, learns in or visits Weston is welcome and we ask that you click here
Questions, need phone support or transportation assistance? Call the Council on Aging for assistance at 781-786-6280
- Individuals are requested to preregister for an appointment. We suggest you arrive within 5 minutes of you appointment time to minimize waiting (don't worry if you are running a bit late!)
- You can select to have your annual vaccine against seasonal influenza (flu) and/or a bivalent vaccine against COVID-19
- If you have recently had COVID-19 is its suggested that you be feeling well and symptom free before getting vaccinated
- Visit the CDC website or call your doctor to investigate what is right for you
- Health experts, including us, recommend that you stay up to date on all the vaccines you are eligible for, keep tests and masks on hand at home for your use (come to the clinic, Town Hall or the Library and we'll give you some!), and wash your hands often.
- Have questions or need additional health resources? Please reach out to us at 781-783-5030
Thank you for keeping yourself and Weston well!