Register Now for the Weston COVID-19 Vaccine & Booster Clinic
Sponsored by the Board of Health
Saturday, May 7, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Town Hall, First Floor, Weston, Mass.
The clinic is occurring on Town Election Day
Select Pfizer or Moderna as your product of choice when registering. The clinic is open to ages 12+ for both initial vaccination series or booster doses.
All people ages 12 years and older should receive a primary series of vaccine and one booster dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Some adults may receive a second booster dose:
- Adults ages 18-49 years: Those who received Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine as both their primary series dose and booster dose may receive an mRNA COVID-19 booster dose at least 4 months after the Janssen booster dose.
- Adults ages 50 years and older: A second mRNA booster dose could benefit people ages 50 years and older, as they are at increased risk for severe COVID-19.
Register in Advance:
Click here for direct access to the registration website. Please enter which vaccine you prefer during registration in the drop-down box as the Board of Health will be offering both the Moderna and Pfizer.
- Individuals will be vaccinated free of charge regardless of insurance coverage. If insured, please enter insurance information in the online registration. Once registered online there is no need to bring an insurance card to the clinic.
- For telephone assistance in registration call the Council on Aging at 781- 786-6280.
- If you are coming for a booster, please bring your CDC vaccine card.
- For homebound vaccine call: In-Home Vaccination Central Intake Line at (833) 983-0485
- If this date doesn’t work for you visit VaxFinder.Mass.Gov to find another date/time. We’re working to schedule additional clinic dates. Check our website for updates and COVID-19 information and health resources at www.WestonMA.gov/health