Updated COVID-19 Information
Please visit www.WestonMA.gov/health for the following key updates:
- Updated mental health and long-COVID resources for you and your family.
- Information about a 4th dose of vaccine against COVID-19, available to eligible people with immunocompromised health status and for all over the age of 50.
- Ways to access antiviral treatment if you test positive for COVID-19.
- Information about BA.2 – a subvariant of Omicron – and tips for being prepared to stay safe.
- What to do if you test positive or are exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Best practices for living in the age of COVID-19 including infection prevention, and travel and event guidance.
Questions? Call the Board of Health COVID-19 Response Nurse Manager at 781-786-5033