The COA offers a variety of onsite and virtual opportunities for learning, exercising, and socializing. Check out our newsletter and this month's highlights below!
NEW CLASSSES JUST ANNOUNCED!
- T’ai Chi for Better Balance Wednesdays 1:00-2:00 at the COA
- Mindful Living Fridays Starting in January, 9:00-10:00 on Zoom
- Night Lights 2022 at the New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill Tuesday, December 13, 3:00-6:30
- Holiday Handbells Concert with the Lincoln Hand Bell Ringers Thursday, December 15, 2:00-3:00 at the COA
- Holiday Gathering Monday, December 19, 12:00-1:00 at the COA
- Jazz Concert Performed by CSW Harmonics Wednesday, December 7, 1:00-2:00 at the COA
- Trail Walk: Highland Forest Wednesday, December 7, 1:00-2:00; Meet at 12:50
Programs, Classes, & Activities
- Yoga Nidra Tuesday, December 6, 12:00-1:00 at the COA
- Local and Global Discussion Group: Midterm Elections Thursday, December 8, 1:15-3:00 at the COA
- Cooking Class: Dim Sum Delights Tuesday, December 13, 11:00-1:00 at the COA
- Live Walking Tour of Lisbon Holiday Lights and Traditions Monday, December 12, 1:00-2:00 on Zoom
- Art Appreciation: Monet and Renoir Tuesday, December 27, 10:00-11:00 on Zoom
- COA 101 Thursday, December 8, 1:00-2:00 on Zoom
- We will be streaming The Crown Season 5 on Friday afternoons 1:15-3:15 at the COA
- Transportation to Market Basket, Natick Mall, Wilson Farm
- Check out our weekly Fitness & Wellness classes
We are using the MySeniorCenter (MSC) check-in service to sign in for in-person programs. Please remember to bring your MSC key tag when you come to the COA. If you have misplaced yours, please ask for a new one at the front desk the next time you stop by.
We continue to work closely with Town Hall and the Board of Health to monitor the virus and provide a safe environment for everyone. We will provide updates via email and our website to notify residents of any changes to the calendar. Contact the office if you have questions or concerns about any specific programs we offer.
To receive updates on calendar and safety updates or changes, new programs, presentations, transportation, services, and town events, sign up for our e-newsletter in just a few easy steps by visiting Weston, MA and enter your email address. Locate Council on Aging News and click the envelope icon. You will be sent a confirmation email with a link to click to confirm your subscription.