1. Bates, George P., “The Nathaniel Jennison House (The House Presently Located at 266 Glen Road, Weston, Massachusetts)” (unpublished manuscript, 1985) Detailed study with extensive references and primary source material.
2. Bates, Cynthia B., “A Study of One Square Mile in the Southwest Corner of Weston,” (unpublished manuscript, 1978, revised 1979)
3. Fox, Pamela W., Farm Town to Suburb: The History and Architecture of Weston, Massachusetts, 1830-1980 (N.H., Peter Randall Publisher, 2002), 562-571.
4. Middlesex Country Registry of Deeds, So. District (deeds and plans)
5. “Summer Homes on the Boston and Albany,”issued by the Passenger Department of the Boston and Albany Railroad. Text and aerial photo of Glen House and Glen Farms barns. (Undated brochure in “Hotels” file, Wellesley Historical Society).
6. “Weston Neighbors,” Our Town, Vol.VI, Number 11, November, 1902, p.139-40.
7. Weston, Town of. Assessor’s records, maps, and directories
8. Weston, Town of. Weston Historical Commission files.